Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Bermuda

WOW! A great trip!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I just returned from a trip on The Carnival Miracle to Bermuda with my two teenage daughters. We all had a wonderful time and there were lots of entertainment and activities to keep us busy during our cruising time. We would attend both showings of the nightly entertainment because it was so good. The staff on the ship were exceptional and strove to make your trip a memorable one. No matter where help was needed, it was there. Any questions asked or problems arose, it was handled immediately in a clear, courteous and professional manner. Of course, the food was unbelievable, not just in quality or variety but in amounts and availability too. Just plan on bringing home a couple of extra unwanted pounds with you, but it was well worth it! My kids are already asking when we can book our next trip.

Pros: The entertainment was terrific!

Cons: smoking allowed in the casino. I'm asthmatic and couldn't go in there. There should be some no smoking nights available.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

I think there should be more interesting programs geared to the 15-17 age group. My 16 and 17 year old weren't really interested in the club for their age group. Of course their favorite place was the shops.
The ship was spotless no matter where you were or what time of day. The public areas were were well situated and there were plenty of seating available around the ship. The only downfall here is that I would like a place that was quiet where I could read. I thought if I went to the library it would be quiet there, but the music was piped in there as well and not at a minimal level.
This would be the only reason I'd say I'm glad I'm off the ship. So now I can maybe lose those pounds that found me during my cruise! The food looked too good and I had to just try everything.
Beds were very comfortable and the room was always well stocked for necessities. There was more than enough space to put all your stuff.
Our steward was supreme. He was exceedingly helpful and seemed to always be there when needed. I'd be walking to my room with things in my hand and he would open the door for me.
The grand entertainment on the ship was fabulous. We attended both showings more than once because we couldn't get enough.