Great Family Fun

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
We had a great family vacation. It was my daughter's 16th birthday and taking a cruise help to make that day very special for her. We had a great time with the kids, but I could also see just my husband and I having a great time.

Pros: The room with a view, We decided to get a balcony room this time and it was great. Well, the food was also good.

Cons: They charged too much for drinks and don't think you should have to pay $40.00 for each one of my kids just to have pop /soda for the week.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!