Least favorite cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This cruise was to be family gathering. Some first timers. Me 6th cruise and 5th with carnival. Bartenders were not accomondating except for metropolis bartender at night. Prices for drinks in the casino was higher???

Medical service deemed my request for antiacid non-emergency, was told to contact guest service and guest service says contact medical service. Thanks to my cabin steward who able to help me and made sure I had extra.

Pros: Spa treatment

Cons: Ships decor

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.