Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My First Cruise & it was GREAT!

Sail Date: July 11, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise and it was the most organized, well run, no aggravation vacation I have ever had. You really never had to ask any questions because if you needed to know anything all you had to do is read the information that was given daily in your room for all activities and locations. If you needed to know where to eat that information was included. If you wanted to check your bill all you had to do was turn on the tv and put in a folio number and find out what you had been charged up to that day. Those details are important to me. We arrived at every single port at exactly the time we were told we would..They were amazing, super friendly, always available and the ship had something going on at all times. The pools were great, but I wish they were bigger. But overall WE LOVED IT!!!!

Pros: Organized and Fun

Cons: Pool size

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Grand Turk Island
The stores and the beach.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
This was a disappointment. After waiting for over an hour to do excursion at Atlantis with the Dolphins, I had to wait 1 1/2 hour to buy pictures. Then had to rush back to pier, so paid for a beach excursion and didn't have the time to do it. This is when you know Carnival wasn't running Atlantis..they were very disorganized, not enough people to take care of the amount of people waiting for pictures. It was a waste of time.
Don't Miss: Dolphin interaction was amazing, but skip pictures or take your own.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
THE BEACH, loved it, the water was warm and beautiful!!!!
Don't Miss: The Beach