Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a very pleasant surprise

Sail Date: June 09, 2009

I've been on 13 cruises but never on Carnival.I had heard many bad things about the cruiseline and was hesitant to give it a chance. I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was bigger than any other I'd had except on Holland America.The steward was very attentive and efficient. The food was excellemt and the wait staff very accomodating and pleasant.Disembarkation was the fastest and easiest of any cruise I've been on.

Pros: great staff; comfortable rooms;excellent food

Cons: small pools; lounges too smokey

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach was among the most beutiful I've ever been to. Only Bermuda was better.
Grand Turk Island
The water was pretty but too rocky.