A disappointment

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The experience on the Carnival Miracle was mediocre at best. Iv'e been on Carnival at least 6 times; this may be the last. I proported the great entertainment and great food to my friends; neither of which lived up to my previous experience. The amenities were OK. The biggest disappointmjent was the way Carnival handled a dispute with an excursion "gone Bad". Many lives could have been lost as a train derailed just before a ravine. We had to walk the Tracks back to a van which was sent to pick us up; a women even had to wheel her husband down the tracks in a wheelchair. We received a small portion reimbursemnet even though many of us felt we should have received more. I do not recommend this ship. I also urge the cruise line to check the safety of their excursions before offering then to the passengers.
OK
See comment re train excursion
Great shopping

Pros: Nick and Nora's Supper Club. Outstanding food and service in that resturant!

Cons: Food and service just mediocre. Buffet food far exceeds dining room food. Never saw the maitre D; yet a tip was expected. Dining room staff plkeasant but not particularly efficient; none of our needs were anticipated even after we asked for the same things ea night.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.