Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A disappointment

Sail Date: December 07, 2008

The experience on the Carnival Miracle was mediocre at best. Iv'e been on Carnival at least 6 times; this may be the last. I proported the great entertainment and great food to my friends; neither of which lived up to my previous experience. The amenities were OK. The biggest disappointmjent was the way Carnival handled a dispute with an excursion "gone Bad". Many lives could have been lost as a train derailed just before a ravine. We had to walk the Tracks back to a van which was sent to pick us up; a women even had to wheel her husband down the tracks in a wheelchair. We received a small portion reimbursemnet even though many of us felt we should have received more. I do not recommend this ship. I also urge the cruise line to check the safety of their excursions before offering then to the passengers.

Pros: Nick and Nora's Supper Club. Outstanding food and service in that resturant!

Cons: Food and service just mediocre. Buffet food far exceeds dining room food. Never saw the maitre D; yet a tip was expected. Dining room staff plkeasant but not particularly efficient; none of our needs were anticipated even after we asked for the same things ea night.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

Basseterre, St. Kitts
See comment re train excursion
Castries, St. Lucia