Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

GREAT CRUISE-EXCEPT

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

Ship was good,food ,pots-of call,was my main reason for taking this cruise,but i would like to see panama port of call with two new routes and longer stay @ panama shopping is really good.however i was very disappointed when a staff member spoke to me in an appropreate tone of voice, on deck (2) midship nov,5th,07.port of call belize, awaiting tender to belize.this is my third carnival cruise and my first unpleasant experience.i myself work with peopleof different race ,nationality, creed etc.And i live in a prime tourist destination.This should not have happened.

Pros: PORT-OF-CALLS&CASION WHEEL-OF-FORTUNE

Cons: SERVICE RENDERED@TENDER STATION

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!