Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

I was very impressed with the cruise in general, compared to others my wife and I have been on. I would definitely do Carnival again. The activities are top notch, and hilarious too. Check in was a lot faster than I though it wouold have been, very organized.

Pros: The dining staff was absolutely perfect, the shows were awesome,

Cons: Some staff members did not acknowledge you or they were cold when dealing with a problem ( the computer is right and the customer is wrong). As far as the buffets be careful they will pull the spoons out of the food trays while youre standing there with your plate.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!