Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent cruise!

Sail Date: May 19, 2007

This was the first cruise that i had been on and was promised it would be a great experience. I could not have asked for a better trip. I can't say enough positive things about the Carnival Miracle. It was VERY clean and the staff was more than friendly, helpful, and professional. There was a vast amount of activities available all day everyday, even when the boat was in port. Everyone on the ship made sure that your experience was nothing less than perfect. I would recommend this particular ship to everyone that i meet. I am anxiously awaiting my chance to cruise with Carnival Miracle again.

Pros: friendly staff, clean ship, plenty of activities all day long, total relaxation

Cons: having to come home

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
The city itself was ok. The architecture was beautiful, but i found many of the locals to be unfriendly. Unfortunately the local attitiudes towards myself and my fellow travelers caused us to return to the boat to seek activities. All in all i think that a different island stop would benefit this particular route much better. San Juan was more of a disappointment than a fun stop. Many people i conversed with on the ship later on agreed.
Don't Miss: The walking toursa of the forts were great!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: The walking toursa of the forts were great!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This island was so beautiful. Everyone we met was so nice. It was a day of total relaxation. Although it is similar to St. Thomas the beach experience on these islands is very different is is hard to explain but unforgettable. The only thing to be careful of are the taxi drivers. On our return to the ship the driver we ended up with at the beach was very pushy and abrupt. He was a reckless driver and managed to get us into an accident about 2 miles from the port. He refused to give back our money and because we were running short on time we were forced to walk back to port in order to catch the ship.I wish that we had a longer day in Tortola and less time in San Juan.
Don't Miss: beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I would definitely recommend Coki beach. It was absolutely beautiful. The water was perfectly calm and warm, almost like being in a pool. All of the locals were very friendly and there was hardly anyone there. The views of the other surrounding islands provided breathtaking scenery. Any activities that you could want were right there on the beach including Jet skiing, snorkeling, restaurants, bars, and local shops. As well as umbrella and chair rentals for the duration of the day. We were introduced to a local shop owner upon arrival and her walked us down to our spot and checked on us throughout the day to ensure everything was ok.Our cab driver even left us with his card and the locals made sure to call and have him waiting for us when we said we were ready to leave.
Don't Miss: Coki Beach
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: beach