Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Miracle Cruise

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

My wife and I recently went on the Carnival Miracle for our anniversary. It was the first cruise for both of us and we were blown away. The ship is fantastic, the crew is great and the ports were fun. Having a private balcony was well worth the extra money, I spent about an hour and a half out on it a day.

The food was very good. Nick and Noras (the premium restaurant) was incredible.

The shows were very entertaining and a lot of fun.

I would very highly recomment the Miracle, we are already starting to plan our next cruise!

Pros: The ship and the crew

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

We went to Chakanaab park and did the dolphin swim. It was great, also their private beach was very nice.
Belize City, Belize
Belize is a fairly depressing city, the poverty is very bad there. We did spend the day with Smugglers Run for a private tour of the Atlun Ha ruins, an authentic Belizian (?) lunch and horseback riding. It was the highlight of our trip. I cannot recommend them highly enough. http://smugglersrunbelize.com/
Don't Miss: Smugglers Run
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did snorkelling and the sting ray swim. The snorkelling wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be, I guess I am spoiled by watching Discovery channel shows, but the sting ray swim was better than I thought it would be.
George Town, Grand Cayman