Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great 80th birthday present

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

My family took me on an 80th birthday cruise on the Miracle. My cabin was convenient to the elevators, it was easy to get to the pool deck and restaurant. I can't walk too good, so that was great. It was very smooth. I was afraid of the tender boat but they helped me in and out safely and courteously. The ship itself was immaculate. I watched them cleaning and polishing the banisters and railings every day and was amazed at how clean everything was kept. I felt like the safety of the passengers was top priority. And you have the best mashed potatoes I ever put in my mouth.
Thank you Carnival for a wonderful 80th birthday memory. Maybe I can return for my 81th or maybe even my 90th.

Pros: Food and entertainment

Cons: It rained

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!