Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a Ship!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

My husband and I took this cruise in September 06 and we had the best time! Everyone was so friendly and the ship was beautiful! Scuba diving in Belize was amazing and Cozumel was a lot of fun. If you can only take one cruise, take this one. You'll love it!

Pros: The staff was wonderful! They were all so friendly, especially the jewelry store staff (thanks B, Neisha, and Charlene) and the dancers (love ya Tiff and Richard!!) !

Cons: Our cruise agent lied to us. She sold my husband an ocean view room on the phone, and took his money, but booked us an interior room.