Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

Since I'm a first timer going on a cruise, I have to say that I was very impressed withthis cruise. I recommend this cruise to anyone on thier first cruise. I think that the staff that served us was very professional and would go out of there way to make our vacation enjoyable.

Pros: I enjoyed pretty much everything

Cons: I was not happy about the sale of items from the funship shops. Quoted one price and when they rang it up was a different price.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: I enjoyed the ruins that only took 4.5 hours to see.

Don't Miss: I reccommend the ATV ride through the jungle
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: I recommend the longer horseback riding. It make take a while to get there but it was worth the wait. The smaller the group the better.
George Town, Grand Cayman
No much activity for those who do not want to see the stingray
Belize City, Belize

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: I enjoyed the ruins that only took 4.5 hours to see.

Don't Miss: I reccommend the ATV ride through the jungle