I had an Awesome time!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I thought the ship was great. I loved every minute of it and I made sure I went to everything that was going on from bingo during the day/night to sing along bars and karaoke!! I loved the bathrobe night! I also liked how we had teams like the red, blue and white teams that was great and I was excited that my team RED won at the end of the week!!

Pros: I loved the ship, food, the islands, the activites at night, especially the sing along bar!

Cons: It wasnt long enough! haha