What's Not To Love?!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2006
Ship: Carnival Miracle
My family and I had a wonderful time on the Carnival Miracle. The service was wonderful, the food was great, and we'd do it again in a minute! My children (ages 10 and 6) have found their new favorite vacation destination (anything Carnival). Both kids participated in the special evening parties they had for each of their age groups. This was the only time that we used Camp Carnival, but it was nice to have an opportunity to do adult activities we couldn't do with the children along. There were tons of excursion destinations to choose from, and we liked the opportunity to review all those destinations with the social director prior to making our final choices. We would recommend a Carnival cruise to everyone!
We spent the day at the beach. Cozumel is still ravaged from the Hurricane, which was an experience to see in itself.
My husband and I went snorkeling at "Gilligan's Island", which was awesome. We came back to the ship, picked up the kids, and did some shopping and hair-braiding. We didn't see much of the mainland.
This is a new and very attractive port. We went to the Mayan Ruins and the children loved it and found it both historical and entertaining, all at the same time.
We went to the Turtle Farm, the "Hell" tour and the swim with the stingrays.
Don't Miss: The Stingrays
We went to the Turtle Farm, the "Hell" tour and the swim with the stingrays.
Don't Miss: The Stingrays

Pros: The service

Cons: cost of the excursions