A very relaxing cruise.

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship was very good , service by the crew was excellent,and the room was very adequate for the location of the deck I was on. I would like to cruise again in the coming year on the same ship at about the same time frame. The only change that I would like to make is inregard to seating for dining. I did not like being over the engine toward the back of the dining room,too noisey and vibrated alot. Stirred up motion sickness.

Pros: Belize shopping, fishing excursion,

Cons: The price of some excursions are bit high for the amount of time spent.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!