Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

This ship was great.. i cant name anything that I didnt like! Food was great, kid friendly, big, roomy... and more! The service was fast, every time i called there would someone standing by my door in 2 minutes!

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

My kids loved the entertainment, they had great shows, and it was probably the classiest theater ive ever seen.
Childrens programs were GGGRRREEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!! My kids ask me every sinle month if we could go back to carnival cruises.
Ship was big, public areas were clean, decorations were beautiful, accessibility was easy.
Food was great.... restaurant variety was high...... Not one thing bad.
I usually get the suites... but this time i got the oceanveiw and it was wonderful!
The ship staf was very kind, they were available 24/7. Completely CLEAN.