A good cruise for the money

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
For our first cruise it was a wonderful experience. A little too pushy with the alcohol, but otherwise a great experience. Could use a little more to do for people who do not drink or gamble. I did find that it is alot cheaper on excursions to get them in port. Around 1/2 the cost. All the ones we went on were very reliable. The ships decor was great. We were suppose to go to Panama, they said there was a propulsion problem, we didn't believe that, but we had a great time with the ports we went to.

Food was wonderful, our waiter was great. Could use a little more variety with the breakfast buffet. I highly recommend a late nite pizza with a stroll on the deck.

Most of the time the shows were good, just one did not enjoy the singer they had. I love the way they interacted the children in the show.

Most of the time I saw kids having a great time with camp carnival. Only downfall is letting children in the hot tubs. No room for adults.

Always around to help and clean up. They really go out of their way. Unless you want a room upgrade, then you have to be one of those ones yelling at everyone to get one. I'm not that kind of person, so I left the line.

Very clean, everyone always willing to help.

more storage than I thought there would be!!! Always clearn!

Pros: our room, ports of call, ships staff

Cons: HUGH ITENERY CHANGE!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!