"Just what I needed..."I liked t

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship was run very professionally. All the info that I needed to make good choices on the boat was available to me through discussion,postings, or on the t.v.The staff was helpful.

I was confused about the term extended balcony. It appears that all the balconies were allextended ones.The term was misleading and denoted a better quality than the other balconies.
I found the area a little seedy.There were some derelics in the street.The stores were closing shortly after we arrived aand I felt rushed.
Don't Miss: None
The jeep tour and excursion were great,informative and fun.The
Don't Miss: The scenic jeep abd beachtour.
Governors beach was quite pretty.
Governors beach was quite pretty.
The jeep tour and excursion were great,informative and fun.The
Don't Miss: The scenic jeep abd beachtour.
Don't Miss: None

Pros: I liked the relaxed feeling that I had while cruising.Th

Cons: The feeling of sea-sickness the first day at sea.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!