Can't wait to go again next Christmas!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
This is my second cruise with Carnival in six months. This trip was even better than the last. From the second we stepped on the ship and were greeted with complimentary champagne to the second we begrudingly left, I had a fantastic time!! The social hosts were great- very funny and entertaining ("Big Sexy" & "Beef" were hysterical- although I'm not sure they meant to be all the time!) The food was incredible. Every night our waitstaff exceeded our expectations and were incredible, always bringing seconds or alternatives just in case. The room was spacious- perfect for three peopple. The New Years Eve deck party was great- the staff did a great job. I can't say enough about how helpful/friendly the staff was- they truly made this a vacation to remember. All in all, great vacation, can't wait to go back!

I can't say enough about the food. We were accommodated on the type, location of the table we wanted, and couldn't be more happy with the service we received.

Entertainment was great- particularly ejoyed the Liars Club. Great job Erin & Beef!

The staff continuously went above and beyond. Everyone is super-friendly. From the omlet chef, to the Lido deck bartenders, the waitstaff in the Bacchus dining room, and most importantly- the social hosts. Also, the Captain was very visable and friendly to all guests, something which I thought was a great addition. All great!!

While the layout takes a bit of getting used to, the ship is beautiful, always clean, and very accessable once you learn your way around.

Room was much more spacious than that of the Triumph. Very clean, and comfortable, with lots of storage space and mirrors. Our room steward was great- always lots of fresh towels!!

Pros: staff, food, entertainment

Cons: cigar smoking in McGuires Bar during Pats/Giants game

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!