Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing family vacation!

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

We cruised Western Carribean on the Carnival Miracle. The ship was immaculate, the rooms were a very good size for a ship. I thought that the staff was wonderful, they couldn;t do enough for us.
The beach towels were a great plus, the beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms
were a little small,but managable!
My kids are 9,11,13 and enjoyed themselves although they didn;t use Camp Carnival. Was youngest was too old for the program, my 11 year didn;t really have a place to go and my 13 year old was too young for the teen activites. Not a problem,because we were so busy off the ship that when it was time to come back we showered, had dinner and went to the shows.
I would highly recommend this for a family trip, this was our first time cruising and we
were all really happy

Pros: The ship was beautiful, the service was wonderful and the food was very good

Cons: Taking a taxi to the beach

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

As I stated before for little ones it was fabulous, for teens it was great, but there really wasn't anything for the ages of 9-13!
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to the beach, beautiful but pricey. You had to pay for a beach chair and umbrella.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Fun beach, in the fishmens village. This was also fun because we docked at the port and didn;t have to tender. Once you take a taxi to the beach, sit in the first group of chairs with a resturant! We had a ball!!!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We loved Play Mia that was a beach trip we took on our own. Great beach for the kids water trampoline, paddle boats rock climbing, resturants! You pay one price and get chairs, umbreallas really fun!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Belize City, Belize
We went on our own tour to the rain forrest. That was cool,but there really isn;t anything to do or see in this port. If we were on the islands of Belize that is where everyhting is happening. I wouln;t recommed getting off the ship for this port. It was like traveling through Newark, NJ!!!
Belize City, Belize