Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great vacation!!

Sail Date: August 04, 2009

It was clean, well staffed, and enjoyable!

Pros: The cruise was wonderful! The ship was clean, the workers were friendy, helpful, and bent over backwards to serve you in any way that you needed. The ports were fun and all tours ran smoothly and were easy to book and enjoy. The people on the islands were friendly and helpful.

Cons: My daughter left here brace retainers on her night stand, and they were thrown away by the cabin steward. Granted, they shouldn't have been left there in the first place, but it does put a "crimp" in the cash flow as they cost $500 to replace. I'm going to see if my travel insurance covers any of it

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Very enjoyable entertainment for all ages.
I have a 16 year old, and I think they could have had a more activities geared for that age level.
Our waiters were wonderful! They bent over backwards to please!
We had a handicap room because I rented a scooter for mobility purposes and the cabin was roomy, but they should really figure out a way to redesign the shower so it doesn't flood the bathroom every time it's used.
They were very helpful as far as the scooter use and catering to special needs.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
quiet and the beach was wonderful!!
Don't Miss: the beach