Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

The ship and crew were nice. This ship is a bit dated and the pools and recreation were a disappointment. I have been on a lot of Carnival ships and this one had an older crowd. I am not young, but felt like the activities were not geared towards "fun ship" activities I had seen on other ships. If you like to party and party a lot, do not pick this cruise. If you like moderate activity and then complete quiet by 10PM this is the ship for you.

I would also recommend that you get a balcony and if possible, on the port side as it is the side that most often is facing shore as you dock.

Belize we did the cave and zip line tour and would have rather done the zip line only. We did not have much zip line and unless you really like dark and damp caves, the experience is average.

The crew again was very nice and very well trained...we were never let down on the service.

Pros: Cozumel and Roatan Honduras were a nice surprise

Cons: Belize is not what you expect. Poverty is everywhere..not the pristine area you think.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!