Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 08, 2009

The ship was wonderful. Very Clean. They were always doing some to keep the upkeep.

Pros: I liked it all

Cons: smoking

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

I loved how they put a book in our room to explain the decor. it explian alot.
Our Matri D and Waiter was Awesome and excellent. Very personable which made for a very nice trip.
Very suprise the bed was very comfortable. Our steward rocked. The first day when we left port he came in and introduced himself and was exceptional.
Wonderful.. Always said hello, good day or how is everything. And if there was something they went above and beyond to help.
We liked the show..
Basseterre, St. Kitts
We did not do any boat appointed things. We rented a cab and went all over the island and this was my favorite island.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Would have loved to go to st. lucious instead. We did not do much here.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was ok. We went to the beach, but the town was not what I would expect it to be. The shops at the port were wonderful.