A Fantastic Cruise!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship was incrediable. It was majestic. Everyone was so happy and helpful. The staff would greet you everytime they passed you. They were so helpful with our four kids ages 7years to 17 years. We all loved it!!

The dinning room staff was so much fun.

I loved having the choice of the early or late show

My kids were never bored

The photo department was closed and I needed a camera for my son for christmas the next day. They opened up just for me!

The ship was totally booked but, didn't feel crowded.

Loved the bedding and our Cabin steward was so polite.
Best shopping here
The Fante sea trip was a blast.

Pros: Everyone was so friendly, they would stop whatever they were doing just to help

Cons: Coming home back to real life.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!