Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Fantastic Cruise!!

Sail Date: December 23, 2008

The ship was incrediable. It was majestic. Everyone was so happy and helpful. The staff would greet you everytime they passed you. They were so helpful with our four kids ages 7years to 17 years. We all loved it!!

Pros: Everyone was so friendly, they would stop whatever they were doing just to help

Cons: Coming home back to real life.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

The photo department was closed and I needed a camera for my son for christmas the next day. They opened up just for me!
I loved having the choice of the early or late show
The ship was totally booked but, didn't feel crowded.
The dinning room staff was so much fun.
Loved the bedding and our Cabin steward was so polite.
My kids were never bored
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Best shopping here
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The Fante sea trip was a blast.