Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Terrible Time

Sail Date: September 30, 2008

The ship had all the amenities you could want in a luxury cruise liner.

Pros: the scenery and balcony

Cons: my wife got sick on the cruise, ship's doctor did not show caring in my time of illness

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

The ship's doctor did not show caring in my wife's time of illness. He dowplayed the severity of my wife's sickness which was so severe we had to stay in our room most of the voyage (she was burning up with fever, nauseus and very weak).
Our room was beautiful and relaxing
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It was not good due to the abundance of persons waiting at the port soliciting us and wanting to grab a buck for excursions. The food eaten at one of the restaurants there was under par.