Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very good experience

Sail Date: November 21, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Good program, staff, ports of call and price. The food is not 5 star but it is better than I anticipated. Occasionally the food was cold so you need to ask them to send it back. My kids loved the Camp Carnival (6 and 9) and the activities. I would suggest that you bring along Children Dramamine as an extra precaution. If you drink more than 2 sodas/day get the fountain fun card as it will save you money.

Pros: Activities, Price and Ports of Call

Cons: Extra charges for every little thing; Dining Room Service

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Basseterre, St. Kitts
Did an island tour that was just ok. I would suggest something else.
Castries, St. Lucia
Diving near the Pitons was very cool. We used Island Divers and they were a good group. Very safe.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
A good kids beach is Le Gailion near Orient beach. The road traveled is a bit bumpy but once you are there is is a little slice of heaven. Make sure to arrange your return trip ahead of time.