Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Terrible Cruise Line

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

First of all it took FOREVER to get on the ship in NYC!!! There were old couples standing around when they should have been waited on FIRST!

Secondly the food was terrible, it made you go to the bathroom immeditely.

The Entertainment was worse, the comedians, the singers and acts on stage NEED improvement!!

Thirdly, don't book any excursions through Carnival because you don't get what you pay for. I went on a "So-called" Puerto Rican Rainforest Horseback Riding tour and we didn't go into the rainforest. I could have gone on a simlar ride in Westchester County NY and paid half of what I did. All they did was take you through the woods to see trees and bamboo. So, don't waste your time and money!

The only thing that made my trip somewhat positive were the people I met.

I will NEVER book another sailing with carnival ever again!

Pros: Friends I met made the experience

Cons: Excursions, Food, Entertainment, Staff

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.