Great Cruise Bad Memory

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2008
I recently sailed the Carnival Miracle and the ship itself was great but at the end of the cruise I left my wedding band and another ring on the desk. I noticed them missing when we disembarked. Security wouldn't let me back on board to go get them, they said I had to call Customer service. They gave me a ref number and said to call in a week I dont understand why I couldnt get them then. Long story short 2 weeks later I am told my rings were given to lost and found. They stated maybe the cabin cleaner didnt see them, this was impossible because I know where i left them right on the dresser in plain sight. I thought the service and help was suppose to be truthworthy. On top of that customer service said it was impossible to find out and question the person cleaning the room which I find odd because everybody has a schedule. I hope the practice of people leaving things and not getting them back isnt used all the time. I know that it was my fault for leaving them but I assumed that the quality of service and honor that was supposed to be given would stand. That was my fourth time cruising with them and my last, because if they can slip in a take thing without notice even though we left whose to say they cant do this while I am out at a show, dinner or party.

Cons: The loss of my wedding band lack of trustworthy staff

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.