Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 17, 2008

This ship is absolutely beautiful. It reminded me of Carnival Legend. It had two swimming pools and lots of bars. Plenty of lounges to sit quietly and read. The shops are unbelievably big, unlike other ships who have tiny little stores. Overall, a very nice and clean ship, will go on it again.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: coming back home

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Food was very good, for the exception that they should train their staff on being careful in cross contaminating food, i.e. cutting a tuna sandwich and using the same knife to cut a grill cheese. I have severe seafood allergies and twice I have had an anaphylactic attack on cruises due to cross contamination. This could result in a deadly situation.
Very clean and updated decor.
Has a balcony room. Nice size for two people, no more than that.
Staff always friendly and helpful, that's how they make their money, from the gratuities.
Shows are usually ok, and most of the time very late at night on all ships. Went to one show, thought it was pretty good compared to the other shows I have seen in my previous 13 cruises.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The beaches are incredible, must visit Megans Bay and if you are looking for Jewelry, then make time to visit Charlotte Amalie where you will find everything under the sun.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Must see is Old San Juan old cobblestone street. Also, visit the old castles. Lots of shops including Hard Rock Cafe.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Not much to see or shop, but a nice place to go kayaking and snorkeling.