Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

carnival cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2007

I personally had a good time on the cruise but we went as a family and this ship was more geared on adults or small children. My youngest was 11 and oldest was 17 and they spent the entire time we were on the ship in our cabin unless we went to dinner. I didn't realize this cruise was more geared for newly weds or retired folks.

Pros: wonderful food and excellent workers

Cons: they really didn't offer aot of activities for my children they were bored and stayed in our cabin the whole cruise.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

they only had activities for small children not teenagers or pre teen.
this ship was really nice the cabins were nice and good in size and the dinning room was beautiful. the ships decks could have been a little safer they were very slippery and they had no mats down so people didn't fall and get hurt. there where lots of injuries on the cruise.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
stayed on the ship was sick
San Juan, Puerto Rico
it was raining we stayed on the ship
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
we went to meghans bay and it was beautiful