Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful time on a beautiful ship...

Sail Date: May 11, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my fourth cruise but my first on the Miracle. I was excited about leaving from New York but when we got to the pier we found the area very hard to navigate with no signs and no direction. When we finally found the pier we discovered is was $180 to park! I was a little upset since the last three times combined it was less than $150. The workers were not very helpful and the lines of people were not managed well.

Now saying all that, once we were on the ship it was the most beautiful ship we have ever seen. The decor was in victorian paintings and old photographs of New York. The colors were bright and cheerful without being overbearing. The dining room was magnificent. It was in an italian style tih grapes as lights and the paintings of cherubs and goddesses. It made me forget all the problems with the pier and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Carnival Miracle.

Pros: The ship was decorated beautifully with so much to offer.

Cons: The pier at New York was not easy to deal with and the area was hard to navigate.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: Old San Juan in the shopping disrtict and the El Morro Fort was very interesting
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.

Don't Miss: Snorkeling in the Virgin Gorda
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: GO TO COKI BEACH!!! It was amazing. We were told by the crew, it was right on!