Beautiful time on a beautiful ship...

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This was my fourth cruise but my first on the Miracle. I was excited about leaving from New York but when we got to the pier we found the area very hard to navigate with no signs and no direction. When we finally found the pier we discovered is was $180 to park! I was a little upset since the last three times combined it was less than $150. The workers were not very helpful and the lines of people were not managed well.

Now saying all that, once we were on the ship it was the most beautiful ship we have ever seen. The decor was in victorian paintings and old photographs of New York. The colors were bright and cheerful without being overbearing. The dining room was magnificent. It was in an italian style tih grapes as lights and the paintings of cherubs and goddesses. It made me forget all the problems with the pier and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Carnival Miracle.

Don't Miss: Old San Juan in the shopping disrtict and the El Morro Fort was very interesting

Don't Miss: GO TO COKI BEACH!!! It was amazing. We were told by the crew, it was right on!

Don't Miss: Snorkeling in the Virgin Gorda

Pros: The ship was decorated beautifully with so much to offer.

Cons: The pier at New York was not easy to deal with and the area was hard to navigate.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!