FIRST TIMER! ON THE CARNIVAL LEGEND

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
MY CRUISE ON THE CARNIVAL LEGEND WAS AWESOME! I ENJOYED EVERYTHING THAT WAS OFFERED! I WOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER TAKING ANOTHER CRUISE IN THE FUTURE.

THERE WASN'T A MEAL THAT I DIDN'T LIKE. THE QUALITY AND TASTE OF ALL THE FOOD WAS SUPURB!!

THE EVENING ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED SO MUCH FUN, THE COMICS, DANCERS, SINGERS AND OTHER PERFORMERS WERE THE BEST!

MY WAITRESS AND HER ASSISTANT WERE EXTREMELY ACCOMADATING AND WERE FUN AND PROFESSIONAL AT THE SAME TIME. THEY MADE THE DINING EXPERIENCE VERY PLEASURABLE.

THE CRUISE SHIP WAS EXTREMELY KEPT CLEAN AT ALL TIMES. THE STAFF AND CREW WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMADATING.

THE STATEROOM WITH THE BALCONY WAS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM AND IT WAS KEPT EXTREMELY CLEAN. I NEVER FELT LIKE MY PRIVACY WAS INVADED. CUDOS TO THE STAFF!!

Pros: EVERYTHING! THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND GREAT. THE CRUISE SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL. THERE WERE PLENTY OF ACTIVITIES TO PARTCIPATE IN, THE SHOWS AND THE PERFORMERS WERE OUTSTANDING. THE FOOD WAS SO DELICIOUS AND THERE WAS SUCH A GREAT VARIETY ON THE MENU, I WAS PLEASED TO SAMPLE NEW FOODS.

Cons: EVERYTHING EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!