I'm Bored!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I do not recommend this cruise for very family oriented people. There was not much for families (parents and kids) to do together. The ship was dirty.

The food did not appeal to me at all. I am a picky eater. I feel our waiter could not describe the food accuratley. We dined in the restaurant once and never went back. There is very limited food choices in the alternative dining during dinner. Lunch time there are lots of choices.

The family pools shut down at 7pm, the bar to get basketballs, shuffle board, etc.. equipment shuts down at 5pm. The shuffle board area was ruined so you could not slide the pucks and it is right beside the jogging path. If you do not have good aim, be prepared for some upset joggers.

My kids (girl 10 & boy 12) hated going to the kids club, but they went just because there was Nothing else for them to do but eat.

I encountered some rude staff and some very helpful. Our room steward was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good size boat.

I loved my room (except for the fact I was right under the Lido and could hear EVERYTHING at bed time

Pros: The steam room/gym and my balcony stateroom

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.