Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

The ship was extremely clean. Everywhere you looked you saw one of the staff cleaning something. There is a photograper on board his name is Micholas he is absolutely wonderful. If you get the chance find him and have him take your pictures you wont be dissapointed.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Our fishing excursion or should I say boat ride. They went way to fast to catch fish. We were out for 2 hours with not 1 bite. It was definately a rip off I would not recommend it. My husband & I have been deep sea fishing for over 30 years & we know the difference between a boat ride & fishing.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

The shows we saw wern't that good and everyone who had been on other cruise ship said that it was one of the worst. The comedian were funny though.
The dining room was a little gaudy but this was my first cruise and I have been told they are all like that.
So much food to choose from it was wonderful. The only complaint that I have is that you have to pay gratuity on soda and I think 15% grautity on a can of soda is rediculous.
Very clean but we never met our cabin stewart all week which we thought was odd.
Everyone was so friendly. The cruise director was one that could get on your nerves really easy. She was trying to be funny but really wasn't.