Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We loved our cruise!

Sail Date: February 25, 2007

This ship is one of the newer ships of the line and is larger than I was expecting. By the way this was our first cruise so I don't really have anything to compare it to but pretty much everything was bigger and nicer than what I was expecting. The crew always were very friendly and went out of their way to help any time we needed. The decore of the ship was also impressive, with all the different areas of the ship having their own themes. The main dining room had first class food and the servers were great.

Pros: The friendliness of the crew, the cleanliness of the ship and the great food!

Cons: I honestly can't think of one thing negitive to say about the ship.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
We highly recommend the Deluxe snorkel and beach party excursion. It was only 55 dollars per person and the trip included free beer and margaritas!
George Town, Grand Cayman