Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

FANTASTIC CRUISE

Sail Date: July 30, 2006

I FOUND THE SHIP QUITE CLEAN AND ORGANIZED. IT WAS A LARGE SHIP, WHERE WE HAD TO DO ALOT OF WALKING BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING. IT WAS A WONDERFUL CRUISE

Pros: I FOUND THE SHIP EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED AND THE CREW AND WAIT STAFF WERE AS WELL FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I DID END UP SEEING THE KITCHEN (GALLEY) AND FOUND IT IN TOP SHAPE, ACTUALLY THE STAINLESS STEEL WAS GLEAMING.

Cons: IT TOOK US SOME TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHERE ALL THE FOOD STATIONS WERE.

WIDE VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT (COMEDIANS, HYPNOTISTS, JUGGLERS AND VARIETY/MUSICAL SHOWS AND MORE. tHERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO
THE SHIP WAS EXTREMELY CLEAN. THE STAFF WAS ALWAYS THERE TO PICK UP YOUR DISHES, DRINKS AND SPILLS. BATHROOMS WERE SPOTLESS.
THE FOOD WAS PLENTIFUL 24/7. A WIDE VARIETY AND PLENTY OF COOK TO ORDER STATIONS (OMELETTES, PASTA, PIZZA)
THE BEDS ARE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. THE BEST SLEEP I HAD IN AWHILE.
THE SHIP STAFF WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU. VERY FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
IT WAS A RAINY DAY BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD DAY IF IT WAS NICE OUT. SHOPS WERE GOOD. OUR EXCURSION WAS CANCELLED.
George Town, Grand Cayman
WE SWAM WITH THE STINGRAYS WHICH WAS INCREDIBLE. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND IT.
Belize City, Belize
WE REALLY DIDN'T ENJOY THIS PORT. NOT MUCH SHOPPING. A LITTLE BIT SCARY HOW THEY HAVE BEHIND THE SHOPS GATED IN SO THE ISLANDERS COULD NOT GET THRU.
THEY ARE STILL REBUILDING AND LOST ALOT OF THE CORAL REEF WHERE WE WENT SNORKELING. WE DID NOT GET TO SEE MANY FISH DUE TO THE LOSS. (60 TO 70% LOSS) HOPEFULLY, IT WE REGENERATE.