Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise! I would recommend!

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

The boarding process for the cruise went quickly. We waited 20 minutes and were on the ship. We dropped off our carry-on items in our balcony room which was huge! We had an obstructed view balcony but the life boat really only covered if you were to look straight down off of the balcony. It was nice to sit outside and watch the sunrise/set. The cruise director, Mark, was hillarious. The assistant cruise director, I can not remember her name, was a blast too. If you are looking for a great time this is the way to go. I was booking another cruise and saw a cruise through Royal Caribbean, however I had such a great time I will not cruise with anyone else. Before I forget, TRY the turkey sandwiches at the deli on the Lido deck. I had one of these every day. They are awesome! The food was great, even the pizza! Unlimited ice cream can be adictive. Only complaint is the mexican feast they had was at a midnight buffet, I would have liked to have this for supper as it was so tasty. Everyone should goto the welcome aboard session as it will let you know what is happening that day. We did not the first day and were lost cause the ship was so big. The second day we got our Carnival Capers, a flyer that told us what was going on and planned our day with that.

Pros: The staff were courteous, ship was immaculate and ports were great

Cons: The mexican style food was served at a midnight buffet should have been for supper cause it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!

TURKEY SANDWICH!!! Gotta try it. Other food was great too. I loved the diet cakes. They were not as sweet as the regular cakes but tasted so good.
Staff were friendly. Room steward was always around. Do NOT open the bottle of water on the desk. I thought this was free because it is just sitting there, turns out it was $3.50 plus gratuity.
The comedians were awesome. I loved the late night shows.
Ship was large, rooms were big and clean. I should have taken home a pillow! I thought I could order these because they dropped off a flyer on the last day saying you could but it turns out they don't ship to Canada. Next time, one is coming home with me.