A great spring break

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I went on this cruise for my daughter's senior year spring break. I took her and my mom. All of us found plenty to do. The movie themes were cool. It was a little garish, but fun at the same time.

Plenty to eat at all times. Some meals were outstanding, some were average. I loved that the menus were on the television. If there was nothing I really wanted in the main dining area, then I didn't have to waste time by going there.

I liked the comedy. The music shows are cheesy, but fun. If you are a serious music lover, then you may want to pass, but it is still entertaining.

Housekeeping, dining staff, cruise director, guest services, gift shop...all top notch staff. Outstanding.

I would like larger pool areas, but I have found that to be a problem on all cruise ships.

Large and comfy...so relaxing.

Pros: Destinations, ship store, bingo, staff

Cons: Not enough lounge chair room for the "fun days at sea". I would like more time when the ship ports. The photography was very annoying. The photographers could be pushy and rude sometimes. However, we bought alot of the photos so.......