Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great spring break

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

I went on this cruise for my daughter's senior year spring break. I took her and my mom. All of us found plenty to do. The movie themes were cool. It was a little garish, but fun at the same time.

Pros: Destinations, ship store, bingo, staff

Cons: Not enough lounge chair room for the "fun days at sea". I would like more time when the ship ports. The photography was very annoying. The photographers could be pushy and rude sometimes. However, we bought alot of the photos so.......

Plenty to eat at all times. Some meals were outstanding, some were average. I loved that the menus were on the television. If there was nothing I really wanted in the main dining area, then I didn't have to waste time by going there.
I would like larger pool areas, but I have found that to be a problem on all cruise ships.
Large and comfy...so relaxing.
Housekeeping, dining staff, cruise director, guest services, gift shop...all top notch staff. Outstanding.
I liked the comedy. The music shows are cheesy, but fun. If you are a serious music lover, then you may want to pass, but it is still entertaining.