Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My experience

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 18 days ago

After going on Royal Caribbean Independence of the seas last year I had a lot to compare with Carnival unfortunately Magic wasn't what people describedd,  I was expecting fun lots of fun, but even though it wasn't terrible it wasn't for me. The dining area was tide I felt like it was very crowded, and being that it was the Caribbean I was expecting more Caribbean music and freedom to dance. Every dance activity was choreographed to the same steps different song (boring). The crew wasn't as pleasant as Royal Caribbean crew, however I had a great time with my family and the rooms were nice all though I missed the sliding doors. Looking forward to my next Royal cruise

Clean very clean, but horrible design
Except Grand Turk, it was horrible, the locals were fighting in the beach for chairs with the carnival clients. The locals were selling drugs in the beach and the beach was horrible it was very rocky impossible to swim