Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Horrible Experience

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 23 days ago

There were several problems on the cruise ship. Specifically, my neighbor had very noisy kids and I’ve made complaints every single night and security would come and sometimes they would be quite and sometimes they wouldn’t either way they made my stay simply horrible.

Most importantly, I believe we were wrongfully over charged for drinks. Your ship charged us hidden fees we did not find out about until we left the ship. These "fine print" charges were outrageous. I also asked that no one in my party is to charge anything to my acct. yet there were 4 or 5 charges of internet I was charged against my knowledge. The total extra amount we were charged was $552.07. Thus causing my acct. to be overdrawn.

Kids screaming and making noises throughout my trip which made it horrible.
When boarding several locations other cruise ships had a more organized and speedy re-boarding process and also provided cool water and cool cloths. Ours did not.