Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Magic Dream Vacation

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My husband and I totally enjoyed our trip. The weather was perfect and the islands were beautiful. The balcony room was bigger than I expected and I would highly recommend with a trip this long. The service was excellent. I booked my excursions on line thru and they did not disappoint. We had our own personal tour guide and safety was their number one priority. For Amber Cove we did the waterfall hike and Melton was our guide. He was very informative and taught us about self survival in a tropical forest and I enjoyed the swim. On the way back his driver at our request pulled over at the fruit stand and Melton bought us banana's and believe me they were the suburb. A tour bus would have never made the extra stop. In St Thomas we enjoyed the creatures and the swim with the sharks at Coral World. The drive up the mountain was beautiful so have your camera ready. San Juan was a shopping day. Grand Turk was the best for snorkeling. We booked with JB Tours and had our own personal guide and his name was Sharkbite.  He even brought fish food and he attracted the fish from some of the other tour boats that were filled with people. LOL ..They were super nice group. The food on the ship was great. The areas for improvements would be better shower curtains as the water spills all over the floors. (Minor detail). And all they really offered as far as entertainers were the comedians, They were very very funny and we enjoyed every show. I feel they need more variety as in dancers and magicians perhaps on another venue. I would do this all over again with a different port of calls. We bought the drink package for us we got our money worth. I highly recommend this trip.