Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Review Magic

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Overall the cruise was a pleasant one.  One thing I did notice was during the muster station drill no one came over or asked the age of my child who was 12 to get a wrist band??  Room was clean and tidy, dining experience cruise was great especially Putra.  The waiting areas and pool area were always clean.

There seems to be a very slippery area on the Lido deck despite the fact a yellow warning sign is there.  You slip first then see the sign.  It's probably a better idea to put the warning yellow sign before the doors slide open and one inside.  I saw many people slip and almost fall including my family.  We arrived at all ports on time.   Need more whole milk for by the time the second day rolled around there was only 2% and skim milk on all areas of the lido.  These are minor complaints but hopefully it can be kept in mind.

Cabin / Stateroom Was always tidy.