wii do it again

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

I was disappointed in the rooms because it did not look like the pictures and when I booked the cruise I was told by paying extra instead of the advertise price I would not have bunk beds which I did.  I kept on banning my head on the bunk bed.  Other than the room disappointment in the room the cruise was very clean, entertainment was on point.  my kids enjoyed the food and teen club.  everyone there who worked there so friendly and warm.

depressing felt like I was in solitary confinement