Family summer cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was being on the ship with my family members. I talked my brother into finally taking a cruise with his family and we choose carnival. The itinerary was nice. The food was very good. However, we had the anytime dining, there were 11 of us in a total of 3 rooms and one suite, the seating was terrible. One night we waited over an hour to be seated! That's never happened to me on any other cruise line. Overall it was a great time, other than the dinner seating issues.