Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was great

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

I had a wonderful time on the cruise and I also had some issues. First off my husband's hat, got stolen off our luggage. The dining was good, but at times their menu's were misleading. I ordered lasagna, but it had other things inside it. I preordered a couples massage in August of last year. So after the massage, they tried to charge us AGAIN for the massage. It really ticked me off because no matter what, I prepaid for my massage and I should NOT have been charged again. Regardless if I went to my massage or not. It was prepaid months prior, so that ticked me off to no end. Luckily that got fixed ASAP! Overall I enjoyed myself, but there was some things that I am dissatisfied with while I was on my trip.