Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Beyond Expectations

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise and we went with my parents, they have cruised many times before so I will quote them for comparison. My Dad said these staterooms were the biggest and newest he had seen. We had the balcony view which was excellent. It has a tub with sliding glass doors. Pretty awesome room.

The ship has everything you could want. Excellent dinners, good buffet lunch, sit down or buffet breakfast, 24 hours excellent pizza. The shows were beyond good - my Dad said some of the best he's seen on a ship, and we all loved them.

Worth every penny spent!