Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Experience!

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Patti Roznovak was indespensible during embarkation in helping us to get the documents that we needed in.  Her help was a treasure.

Noervi (sp?) was absolutely amazing as a cabin steward.  He remembered our names from the very first introduction, he was ALWAYS so very happy and he provided constant information to help us on our way.  He deserves a bonus or promotion!  He truly stands out as an amazing crew member that made everyone around him feel special.

Likewise, we were absolutely grateful for our waiter, Martin, in the Northern Lights restaurant.  He was friendly and made my children feel special.  Every dinner experience there was wonderful because of him.

Thank you for the wonderful experience!

The only thing that I didn't like was that passengers around us were smoking on their balconies. Almost every time I went on the balcony I smelled smoke, so I couldn't enjoy it much.

Noervi kept our cabin looking so very nice!
Patti Roznovak was indespensible during embarkation in helping us to get the documents that we needed in. She also helped my extended family with retrieving a laptop left in the cabin following debarkation. Her help was a godsend.
My kids loved the Harry Potter and Disney Trivia games.
Entertainment Elton, the magician, was delightful and made our children feel special. Thanks, Elton!!
Noervi (sp?) was absolutely amazing as a cabin steward. He remembered our names from the very first introduction, he was ALWAYS so very happy and he provided constant information to help us on our way. He deserves a bonus or promotion! He truly stands out as an amazing crew member that made everyone around him feel special.

Likewise, we were absolutely grateful for our waiter, Martin, in the Northern Lights restaurant. He was friendly and made my children feel special. Every dinner experience there was wonderful because of him.