Carnival Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic
Over all I did enjoy the trip.The staff was friendly and helpful.The bar tenders was awesome. The comedians was totally cool.Would like to go with Magic again.

Could have a verity instead of the same food 7 days.Needsore food available after 10pm

Need more

Wish I could remember their names.They all des even to be rewarded.

Our man was wonderful he always made sure I had ice.There were a couple of older people didn't know what room they were in and I asked them if they could help 2 of the porters went down to the desk with them and helped them.Then they was nice enough to let me know.