Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Magic

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

Over all I did enjoy the trip.The staff was friendly and helpful.The bar tenders was awesome. The comedians was totally cool.Would like to go with Magic again.
Our man was wonderful he always made sure I had ice.There were a couple of older people didn't know what room they were in and I asked them if they could help 2 of the porters went down to the desk with them and helped them.Then they was nice enough to let me know.
Entertainment Need more
Service and Staff Wish I could remember their names.They all des even to be rewarded.
Food and Dining Could have a verity instead of the same food 7 days.Needsore food available after 10pm