Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

As always, Carnival made my vacation great

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

This was my 7th Carnival cruise, and as with all the others, I was pleased with the experience.  Although I didn't partake in a lot of the onboard activities, those I did were fun.  The food in both the dining room and buffets was both tasty and plentiful, the cocktails flowed wherever we got them, with everything being served by smiling workers who all went out of their way to make sure we had a great time.  I highly recommend the drink card - it pays for itself after 5 drinks and has a daily limit of 15 drinks.  We never met the "quota" and were perfectly happy with what we had throughout the day.  The ship was clean and well maintained, and everything in our balcony stateroom was in perfect working order.  All in all, a wonderful week.

Long lines for both embarkation and debarkation but they did move quickly and there were plenty of people there to direct us in the right direction
Everyone we came across went out of their way to make sure we were happy
Everything tasty and plentiful. Service was very friendly and conscientious in the dining room, however it was a bit slow.
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingrays! We took the catamaran tour but should we do it again we'll definitely take to see them. the jet-ski tour
Montego Bay, Jamaica

The outside seating at the RedFrog Pub on level 5 became our favorite place on the ship to relax and people watch.